Pre-College Application Instructions
Please read all of the following instructions before starting your application
Summer Session for High Schoolers students will be able to browse available courses and register for the courses of their choice all via this webpage. The registration process includes an application and the application must be completed and the deposit or tuition payment received BEFORE you are officially registered for the course.
The steps for completing your registration are as follows:
- Once you have determined the course(s) you would like to take, add the course(s) to your “Cart”
- You may add up to two courses per session before proceeding to the check out
- Once you are ready to register for your chosen courses, click the shopping cart icon to review your order.
- From there, you can check out but make sure that the “credit level” is set to “High School Student.” You then can determine whether you would like to pay the full tuition right away or if you would like to pay the deposit (please note: all tuition must be paid in full before the start of the course or you will not be permitted to attend the course)
- Once you have filled out the check out page, you will be asked to create a login profile
- Please make sure the email address you include for yourself and your parent is one that you check frequently. We will be sending important enrollment information to you via email for the duration of the program.
- From there, you will be redirected to the application launch page, which will ask for some general personal information, details on your past academic institutions, and contact information for your parent and the person writing your letter of recommendation. Click “start” to begin your application.
- Please note: you will need to have your high school send a transcript via email to email@example.com in order for your application to be marked as complete.
- You can save your application at any time and return to it at a later date, but please note: you will not be registered for your class until you have completely finished the application and either paid the tuition/deposit or requested an invoice
- We will review your application within 10 business days of submission
- Once you have completed your application, you will be redirected to a payment page. There you can either pay your tuition right away via credit card online or you can request an invoice. Be sure to check your email for the invoice and note that you cannot attend the course without paying tuition.