University College Proposal Forms
Part of the mission of University College is to expand access to a Tufts education to new populations at every stage of life, to unlock the potential of university-wide collaboration and demonstrate what is possible when schools collaborate in innovative ways. Toward this end, University College assist Tufts' schools in the design and implementation of educational opportunities in a variety of nontraditional formats.
The forms below outline the process, guidelines, and templates used in the partnership process between UC and a school/ faculty member proposing a new offering. We encourage anyone interested in proposing a workshop, short course, course, certificate, or degree to review these materials but also to schedule a time to discuss the idea as well as they operational elements involved in launching a new offering.
- University College Non-Credit Workshops and Short Course Guidelines
- These guidelines and template were created with and approved by the Program Development and Approval Committee (PDAC). Provided that workshops follow the guidelines outlined, no further review or acknowledgement from PDAC is required.
- University College Course Proposal Information
- This document outlines FAQ about UC courses as well as the proposal and approval process.
- University College - PDAC - University Wide-Degree and Certificate Approval Process
- Degree and certificate approvals are completed in partnership with PDAC.