University College Proposal Forms
Part of the mission of University College is to expand access to a Tufts education to new populations at every stage of life, to unlock the potential of university-wide collaboration and demonstrate what is possible when schools collaborate in innovative ways. Toward this end, University College assist Tufts' schools in the design and implementation of educational opportunities in a variety of nontraditional formats.
The forms below outline the process, guidelines, and templates used in the partnership process between UC and a school/ faculty member proposing a new offering. We encourage anyone interested in proposing a workshop, short course, course, certificate, or degree to review these materials but also to schedule a time to discuss the idea as well as they operational elements involved in launching a new offering.
- University College Non-Credit Workshops and Short Course Guidelines
- These guidelines and template were created with and approved by the Program Development and Approval Committee (PDAC). Provided that workshops follow the guidelines outlined, a simple acknowledgement from PDAC is required.
- University College Course Proposal Information
- This document outlines FAQ about UC courses as well as the proposal and approval process.
- University College - PDAC - University Wide-Degree and Certificate Approval Process
- Degree and certificate approvals are completed in partnership with PDAC.