In-person options are back! Please note enrollment for in-person courses will require documentation of vaccination or an approved medical or religious accommodation, as well as adherence with Tufts' broader Covid-19 Protocols.
Tufts offers courses, workshops, and programs year-round in many modalities, including in-person, hybrid, and virtual, to provide high-quality, flexible, and interactive educational experiences to matriculated and visiting students.
- In-Person/On-Campus courses and programs meet on the Medford, Boston, or Grafton campuses (and around the world through study abroad). In some cases, and at the discretion of the instructor, there may be flexibility for students to participate virtually in in-person courses.
- Hybrid courses and programs have both: i) virtual components delivered online and ii) in-person opportunities. It is possible for students to participate exclusively virtually in hybrid courses and programs.
- Online / Virtual courses and programs are delivered 100% online.
- Synchronous courses and programs follow the published schedule of class meetings and require attendance at all sessions.
- Asynchronous courses and programs have no fixed meeting pattern and give students flexibility to interact with course content on their own schedule; please note: some asynchronous courses may include required sessions and/or proctored exams at specific times.